就我個人而言
平時,我們在寫作和口語中,經常會表達自己的觀點,“我認為...”的英語,第一時間腦子中會蹦出“I think”這個最日常的表達,但其實英文表達中還有許多可以替代這個“老頑固”。
就我個人而言
Personally?speaking?, different?friends?are?better?for?our?lives.
個人來講,不同的朋友,更好地為我們的生活
我認為,我想,多用于日常表達(非正式場所秀自己)
I reckon it's going to rain.
我覺得天要下雨了。
I reckon if we go that way, we’ll get lost.
我認為走那條路的話,我們可能會迷路。
也可用在句尾:
He’s not going to like this surprise birthday thing, I reckon.
他應該不會喜歡這樣驚嚇式的生日派對吧!我認為。
依我看,在我看來
英文解釋:in a particular person's opinion在(某人)看來,就(某人)而言
As far as I'm concerned, feng shui doesn't work.
在我看來,有關風水的說法根本就是一派胡言。
在我看來,正式一點(多用于謙虛的自己)
In?my?opinion,?people?cannot?do?anything?without?money,?but?money?is not?everything.
在我看來,沒有錢人們什么事情都不能做,但錢卻不是一切。
In my honest opinion, we shouldn’t be selling these toy knives to kids.
我認為不應該把這些玩具刀賣給兒童。
我認為,在我看來
To?my?mind,?Mark?Twain?was?beyond question?the large?man?of?his?time.
在我看來, 馬克·吐溫無疑是他那一時代中了不起的人物。
我認為;依我看
If?you?ask?me?which?season?I?like?best,?my?answer?is?spring.
如果你問我最喜歡哪個季節,我的答案是春季。
對我來說
It?seems?to?me?that?he?knows nothing about?it.
在我看來,他對那件事好像一無所知。
在我看來
In?my?view,?he?is?the?best?person for?this?job.
在我看來,他是這個工作的最好人選。
It's my view that the price is much too high.
在我看來,這個價格太高了
說句老實話,說實話
To tell (you) the truth, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying.
說實話,他說的我一點兒也聽不懂。
To?be?honest,?I?feel?lonely?because?no?one?share?my?joys?and?sorrows?.
老實說,我常覺得孤獨,因為沒有人分擔我的憂愁和快樂
我想,我認為(表示沒有把握)
I guess (that) things are pretty hard for you now.
我想你現在的日子很不好過吧。
有點直接(我是對的,你是錯的)
I’d say that it’ll only take a few days to build this.
我覺得用不了多久就可以建好它。

? 2025. All Rights Reserved. 滬ICP備2023009024號-1